A food intolerance, or sensitivity, is a reaction that occurs in the body after eating a ‘problem’ food. The reaction may appear within 15 minutes or even up to 3 days after consuming the food(s). The biggest challenge with food sensitivities, is that many people may be living with issues and not realize their daily discomfort is not in any way ‘normal’.
Elimination diets can help one to identify foods that your body does not bode well with. The process, however, can be cumbersome and not necessarily provide a comprehensive.
By continuing to consume foods that you have sensitivities to, it can create inflammation throughout the body as well as make it difficult to lose weight.
By discovering these foods and altering your diet for a period of time health problems can improve dramatically.
Symptoms of Food Sensitivities?
The symptoms of a food intolerance can vary. Some examples of symptoms include:
|Anxiety||Hyperactivity||Joint Inflammation & Pain|
|Muscle Pain||PMS||Nasal Congestion|
|Hives||Eczema||Psoriasis & Other Skin Conditions|
|Cravings||General Fatigue||Low Energy|
Food Sensitivity Screening includes testing for hundreds of foods:
- Grains (Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Rye, Oats, Corn, Spelt, White Rice, Brown Rice, Quinoa)
- Dairy ( Cows Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Butter, Eggs, Goats Milk & Cheese, Sheeps Milk & Cheese)
- Meat (Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Venison, Pheasant, Duck, Goat)
- Fish (Shellfish, Salmon, Cod, Prawn, Anchovy, Crab, Haddock, Mackerel, Sardines, Sea Bass, Trout, Tuna)
- Sweeteners (White & Brown Sugar, Honey, Mollases, Aspartame (Nutrasweet), Glucose, Honey, Manuca Honey, Sugarcane, Xylitol, Agave)
- Fruit (Apples, Bananas, Strawberries, Oranges, Lemons, and more)
- Vegetables (Potatoes, Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Peppers, and more)
- Beverages (Tea, Coffee, Wine, Beer)
- Herbs and Spices
- Nuts and Seeds
- Cooking Ingredients (Yeast, MSG, Baking Powder, and more)
- Miscellaneous (Soy, Vinegar, Chocolate, and more)
DISCLAIMER NOTE: While this is considered an alternative modality and wonderful complement to traditional medicine, this is not considered a replacement for medical treatment nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are experiencing serious health issues, please consult your family physician.
Sessions 30 minutes | $40.00